Open every Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Assortment of snacks and sweets available for purchase at the HTW office and at the cafeteria on weekends.
Cafeteria Chair will manage the cafeteria operations & are looking for Volunteers to help with serving food and which also brings us together as community to help temple grow. Volunteers are the heart and soul of our temple. Not only is volunteering important because it helps to better our community, it also helps to better you as an individual. Volunteering is a free way to feel good about yourself
1. Every weekend both Saturday & Sunday, check Menu every weekend on HTW web site.
2. All the income from Cafeteria goes to the temple.
3. For the temple it is a way of raising money each week.
4. Cafeteria is located right next to the Auditorium on the lower level.
5. We request all the devotees to come & pick up lunch from temple on Saturday/Sundays to support our Temple during this tough situations.
For any cafeteria related questions, call 262 617 4045
HTW CAFETERIA VOLUNTEER OPERATIONAL RULES
Thank you for volunteering and for your support. If you are not able to make it or if you will be late please report to the cafeteria chair person listed on the sign up list.
- Enter the Temple from main lobby, get COVID screening done before entering the Kitchen (Do not enter directly into the Kitchen)
- Report to the designated member in the Kitchen at scheduled time
- Wear mask, gloves and hair net all the time
- Maintain social distance to the extent possible
- Follow instructions on tasks to be performed as directed by the designated member. The tasks may vary from one day to another
- Maintain cleanliness
- Free lunch for volunteers who serve at least 3 hours. Volunteers are expected to pay for the food if they wish to take home.
Please join the WhatsApp group to get connected with Kitchen activities and volunteering opportunities.
Here is the link to the group: Kitchen Volunteers WhatsApp Group
HTW WEEKEND CAFETERIA
HTW cafeteria team will be cooking some festive food for
Navaratri this weekend.
Supriya and Krishna Shetty for their generous sponsorship of our cafeteria for the entire month of April.
Ashok and Kamini Krishnaney for their support of the HTW Cafeteria this weekend.
AAP KI RASOI PROGRAM
For more information on the newly launched “Aap Ki Rasoi” sponsorship opportunity, please WhatsApp Anita @ 262-617-4045.